26th August 2012, 07:27 PM
Vasubabu.kasthuri

How to prepare for GATE Exam?

How to prepare gate exam

27th August 2012, 12:12 AM
suvendum14

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE Exam?

Hi...
First of all you have taken a very good decision to start preparing yourself for GATE exam frim now..It is very good of you..
First of all you have to make clear your concepts in your department subject..
Read well and carefully..each and every words from a good book..
Study in regular basis..
You dont need to go any institution for coaching..(It is ofcourse better if you go)
Buy a book of Gate exam of GK Publications..
Dont try to cover 100%of the syllabus...ok..
try to cover 70% syllabus..this will be enough for you..

3-4 months of serious study can make you clear the GATE exam..
thank you..
best of luck for your exam.
3rd November 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE Exam?

hi, i am abhishek from nagpur and i am currently in 5th sem/3rd yr of engg. branch- CS/IT.
i am targeting GATE-2014 and thinking of starting its preparation from december, after the sem ends.
I need tips and suggestions about good books regarding GATE exam and it syllabus, also test papers and mock tests if any.
I also need to ask, should i join a coaching for it? and how much syllabus should i study to get a good score which would fetch me a good institute for my masters.
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?