23rd May 2015, 11:52 PM
yassna

How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL? Should I take coaching?

how to prepare for gre and toefl? should i take coaching?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL and minimum score required to get admission for Masters in USA? Best institute in Pure and Hyderabad for its preparation?
  2. Which is the best coaching and appropriate time for GRE/TOEFL preparations? I am in B.Tech 2nd year.
  3. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  4. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?
  6. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  7. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  8. List of good coaching centres for GRE, TOEFL and GATE?
  9. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL? Should I take coaching? -- [New]
  10. How to select coaching centers for GRE and TOEFL
  11. How to get into MIT(USA) after B.Tech? How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL?
  12. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Which course can I opt after answering TOEFL, GMAT, GRE? Do I need any special coaching?
  14. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  15. How to apply for MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  17. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  18. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
24th May 2015, 04:35 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL? Should I take coaching?

The are various tests that one requires for applying abroad .

the test are:-

1)for English proficiency test:-

-TOEFL
-IELTS
-TSE

2)for undergraduate level test (bachelor degree)

- SAT- I

-SAT- II

3)for post graduate test (master degree or phd qualification)

-GRE

-GRE SUBJECT

-GMAT

-LSAT

-USMLE

-GGFNS

*** GRE AND TOEFL:-

TOEFL is Required for almost all programs in US.

GRE is Required for Humanities, Sciences, Engineering fields in US

-The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required for international students seeking an admission in US universities and colleges for higher studies.

-The Graduate Record Examination is a Standardized test that measures verbal, mathematical and analytical skills.

yes you have to take coaching for it.

COACHING CENTERS:-

-abhyaas coaching centers

-visu coaching

-mnemonic education and overseas admission

-manhattan reveiw
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?