30th December 2010, 06:37 PM
imrankhan007

How to prepare for NET selection exam? Date of entrance exam? Which are the courses?

Hello,
How can i prepare for net selection exam. When the exam conduct what is the course plz give me full information abt this it will help me allot.
Imran khan

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam?
  2. Course offered after 12th and their mode of selection? Date of issue of applications? Is it necessary to take the entrance exam?
  3. Date of upcoming NET Exam? How to prepare for the Exam? Books to prepare for the Exam?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam after completing MSc Physics? How to prepare for NET exam?
  5. Date of B.Stat entrance exam? How should I prepare for the exam? Last 5 years question papers? Is there any coaching institute for the entrance exam in Bangalore?
  6. Last date to apply for CDAC Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  7. Procedure to get in JNU for M.sc?
  8. How should I prepare for UGC NET entrance exam?
  9. Minimum qualification for AIRO Technology?
  10. How to prepare for NET entrance exam?
  11. How can I prepare for NET exam? I am doing PG in English
  12. When will the NET exam be held for Computer Science Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to prepare for NET entrance exam or IBPS bank exam? Can i fill the form for both the exam?
  14. National Institute of Bank Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Chennai?
  16. Date of entrance exam of St. Xaviers Kolkata for admission to Mass Communication and Videography courses? Books to prepare for the entrance exam?
  17. When is the date for Ph.d entrance exam tests? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
11th January 2011, 04:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for NET selection exam? Date of entrance exam? Which are the courses?

As a part of the preparation process, students need to study the syllabus thoroughly. They must have a clear cut understanding about this as to be able to answer according to the requirement. Students must be able to answer critically and analytically. Always set fixed time limit and try to answer as many questions as possible. Students can select the concerning subject of studies which they have studied in their Masters. The date of the exam is published by the UPSC in their official website.
11th January 2011, 10:57 PM
kengkora

Default Re: How to prepare for NET selection exam? Date of entrance exam? Which are the courses?

You need to study your subject throughly and to the point,beside that you need to devote your time to learn teaching aptitute, reshearch aptitute, on information & communication technology, data interpretation and have to practise reasoning and logical questions. UGC conducts NET twice a year, i.e., in the months of June and December. The notifications announcing the June and December examinations are published in the months of March and September respectively in the weekly journal of nation-wide circulation, viz, Employment News. All the M.A subjects are eligible and the Major Science Subjects, viz., Chemical Sciences;Earth Atmospheric Ocean & lanetary Sciences; Life Sciences;Mathematical Sciences and Physical Sciences is conducted jointly with the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. The concerned notifications are issued separately by CSIR. please visit www.ugc.ac.in for date of exam.
26th February 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Kindly give me information about NET exam.
1st March 2011, 08:04 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

UGC National Eligibilty Test for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lecturership
The University Grants Commission conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and eligibility for Lectureship in Indian universities and colleges twice in a year during the month of June and December.

Notification of NET Examination dates and Advertisement details along with Performa for application form, admit card & hall ticket and results, when declared are made available online on NET section on UGC website at thes link shown below:

http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html

http://www.ugcnetonline.in/

[FONT=Times New Roman] [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]

Important Dates :
UGC NET written exam date : June 2011
starting date of sale of application form : Feb 2011
Last date of sale of application form : March 2011
Last date of receipt of completed application form : March 2011
3rd March 2011, 05:27 PM

UGC University Grants Comission National Eligibilty Test

UGC NET written exam date : June 2011
application form : Feb 2011
Last date of application form : March 2011
Last date of receipt application form : March 2011
6th August 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

when is next net exam date?
10th August 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I am doing btech in C.S branch.can engineering students go for govt lecturer jobs.plz give me some guidance on this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?