29th July 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for RRB entrance examination?

how will i get prepared for RRB examination?...please give me the tips

29th July 2012, 08:46 AM
archanagalenka

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for RRB entrance examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how will i get prepared for RRB examination?...please give me the tips

hi friend,
[SIZE=6][SIZE=6]
Preparation Tips for Railway recruitment exam
[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Preparing for any entrance exam needs sound strategy and preparation plan. The candidate must plan his preparation according to the time availability and his abilities.

The candidate must apply these tips in their study plan and work hard and smart to make their career in railway sector.

1) Market survey – Survey in the market and discuss from the experts about how to prepare, which book(
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Railway Preparation Books[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]) and study material is best. How much time is needed to crack the exam? What is the success mantra? If possible try to meet some toppers of this field and if you feel that you need special coaching for your preparation, and then search for the best coaching center in your area.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][SIZE=4]
2) Resources collection- collects all the resources before your preparation. The resources include each and every thing which includes in your preparation. This includes books, stationary items, watch, note books, your planning diary, previous year papers and extra study material. Choose the best study material and make the best study plan.

3) Things to avoid – avoid using cell phones and TV during your study hours. Be punctual in your studies daily. Avoid too much or too less eating during your studies. Avoid studying in late hours during night.

4) Make a preparation diary - Make a preparation diary. Plan your preparation according to the time availability and available resources. Make a time table according to your subjects. Decide how much time you want to dedicate to a particular subject. Make time for revision and to practice mock papers.

5) Extra curricular activities – during your preparation some extra curricular activities like some physical exercise, meditation and adventures activities will increase the efficiency of your mind and make you active physically also. This will increase your concentration power and you will not bore during your preparation hours.

6) Execute your plan- it is a common challenge for all the aspirants. Since all of them have make very good planning and want to get
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]good job in railways[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4] but vey few of them have the ability to execute their planning and the candidates who are actually execute their plans will definitely score well during their exam. So always try to execute what you plan At the end I wish you all the very best for your exam and upcoming result. [/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][SIZE=4]ALL THE BEST....
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][FONT=Calibri][FONT=Calibri][/FONT][/FONT]
9th June 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for RRB entrance examination?

whether the coaching classes are needed for the rrb exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?