27th July 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i pursue Graduation at 52 years age without having any High School Certificate?

I am a school drop out and I don't even have any certificate to prove my high school education. I am 52 years old. Is there a way i can do a graduation directly without any pre qualification?

28th July 2015, 02:09 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i pursue Graduation at 52 years age without having any High School Certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a school drop out and I don't even have any certificate to prove my high school education. I am 52 years old. Is there a way i can do a graduation directly without any pre qualification?
Sorry that you are not eligible for Graduation without having 12th standard certificate. It is mandatory that the candidate must complete 12th standard in relevant specialization to be eligible for Graduation course.

The basic qualification needed by a person to join the Graduation is a pass in class 10+2 in relevant specialization from a recognized university. Applicants will need to appear for an admission test that is carried by the concerned university/institute. The admission will be based on the marks obtained in the Intermediate examination.
28th July 2015, 02:22 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i pursue Graduation at 52 years age without having any High School Certificate?

No you are not allowed to pursue your graduation without having any certificate.

Also there is age criteria for pursuing the any graduation degree.

Being 52 years old you are not fulfilling the age criteria also.

So at this age you are not allowed to pursue your graduation.

My suggestion to you is that you should join any industry on the basis of your work experience and make your career there.

Also you can do various short term courses as per your interest for making your future bright.
28th July 2015, 04:42 PM
pointer01

Sorry to say Dear, but without having 12th and intermediate you cannot take admission in Graduation. As it is a rule that without having an Intermediate certificate you cannot get any degree. There is no any issue related to your age but the main problem is your qualification. If you have passed class 10th then, you must need a certificate to prove it, without certificate you are not considered as 10th passed. For doing Graduation firstly, you need to pass class 10th and after that intermediate then, you will be eligible to do graduation. Without the certificate of class 10th and 12th you can not achieve any degree.
11th October 2021, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

i passed 10th iti 2 year 1 year apprinties and also i did abadrabadkar open university in 1994 which i dismissed for copping exam now i want to do is it possible to countine?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?