4th September 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue M.Ed after completing B.Tech with 6 years of experience in IT Industry

i have completed my B.Tech and have 6 years of experience in IT industry.
i want to enter into teaching now. Can i pursue M.Ed? What are the other options?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  2. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?
  3. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I pursue Ph.D in Computer Science being a candidate having completed MCA course and with 3 years of experience as Computer Teacher and another 3 years in Industry?
  5. Can I make entry into IIMs by CAT Exam having scored 54% in 10th and 61% in B.Tech with an experience of 3 years in IT Industry?
  6. Which course to do after completing Diploma E&TC with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  7. Am I eligible to appear for B.Ed exam? I have completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 6 years of IT experience in reputed IT company
  8. Guidance regarding the university to pursue Degree or Diploma in Pharmaceutical Instrumentation being a candidate of B-Pharmacy having 2.4 years of Industry Experience?
  9. Which is a better course in future after completing diploma with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  10. Can I become a Lecturer/Professor after 10 Years of Industry experience? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to become Manager in any Hotel for 12th student?
  12. How to pursue a career in government sector after having a total work experience of 5 years in Automotive Industry?
  13. Which course to do after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  14. What should I pursue after completing B.E? I am in 3rd year engineering
  15. How much salary can I expect if I have 2 years of experience in Biotech Industry
  16. Should I join PGDIT in MIT school of distance learning after completing 3 years Diploma and having 1 year industry experience?
  17. Specialization in MBA after working in Federal Mogual - a leading MNC in automobile ancillaries?
  18. Any government jobs available for me after having 5+ years of experience in IT industry?
3rd June 2017, 10:59 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Ed after completing B.Tech with 6 years of experience in IT Industry

1. M.Ed. stands for Master of Education.

2. The duration of this course is two years.

3. Applicants must have passed bachelor of education with at least 55% from a recognized university.

MAIN SUBJECTS IN M.ED

** Educational Management

** Women Studies

** Language Education

** Teacher Education

** Guidance and counselling

** Special Education

** Environment Education

** Yoga Education

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to pursue M.Ed after completing B.Tech with 6 years of experience in IT Industry. As per my suggestion you can go for Master of technology course rather than master of education.
13th March 2019, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Ed after completing B.Tech with 6 years of experience in IT Industry

Hello I have done b.tech,m.tech car and working in engineering college.,now I want to work as vice principal..or co ordinator in schools . suggest me what I can do further to come to school level administration
15th March 2019, 02:05 PM
Meg24

No , you can not pursue M.ed after completion of B.tech.
Though M.ed is a post graduation course and you have completed your graduation ,M.ed requires a B.ed degre.
B.ed is a two year course which will help you get a job as a teacher.
15th March 2019, 11:45 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Can I pursue M.Ed after completing B.Tech with 6 years of experience in IT Industry

No you cannot eligible for m.ed without doing b.ed
The candidate needs to have completed B.Ed. with a minimum of fifty five percent marks. Also the candidate need to have a two years' teaching/ professional experience after completion of B.Ed program in a Government/ Government recognized school/ NCTE recognized teacher education/ research institution in education.
5th January 2020, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.tech and I am working as a teacher since 1 year, which is the best course i can do or exam I can pass to build my career as a teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?