28th April 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

List of M.Tech branches I can take admission in? I'm a computer science student and interested in Avionics

i am a computer science student.i want to know all branch of m,tech to which i can take admission.i am interested in m.tech avionics

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the branches of M.Tech in which I can take admission if I am a computer science student? Can I get in M.Tech Avionics?
  2. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  3. How to pursue master in Avionics or Navigation? I am a student in BS Avionics
  4. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  5. What are the courses offered in computer science for doing M.Tech? -- [New]
  6. Details and advice to take up Avionics stream in Diploma?
  7. How can i know different branches of computer science , which will help me to do M.tech degree..!!
  8. Sub branches of Computer Science engineering for B.Tech ECE qualified candidate? List of universities offering such courses?
  9. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  10. Which is the best branch for engineering students?
  11. Colleges offering M.Tech in Avonics course?
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?
  13. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  14. Are there any government technical jobs related to my specialization or in B.Tech computer science? Are there any entrance exams for M.Tech student freshers?
  15. Can a computer student do M.Tech in Maths after completing graduation?
  16. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  17. Best branch in mtech other than computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
5th April 2015, 08:37 PM
rinku6

Smile Re: List of M.Tech branches I can take admission in? I'm a computer science student and interested in Avionics

First identify the areas of your interests , look for the options in the relevant field and the institution offering the program and scope of their placements.

Following are M.Tech specializations in Computer Science and Engineering

Computer Science

Information Technology

Information Security

Software Engineering

Distributed Computing

Image Processing

Computer Systems and Hardware

Database and Information Systems

Programming languages

Computer Networks and Distributed Systems

Artificial Intelligence

Advanced Computing

6th April 2015, 06:25 PM
Ankit Pk

Red face Re: List of M.Tech branches I can take admission in? I'm a computer science student and interested in Avionics

Following are the branches.
1.computer science.
2.Information technology.
3.Artificialal intelligent.
4.Computer system and hardware.
5.Database and information system.
6.Image processing.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?