6th August 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

What should a B.Tech (Avionics) student do after completion of the degree? What are the entrance exams other than GATE for joining M.Tech program?

Sir,
I am a B.Tech(AVIONICS) 4th year student i am confused as to what to do after my B.Tech is comleted which will be in. I have M.Tech in option i can do M.Tech in aerospace but don't know any other entrance exams other than GATE. I also am considering about quantum physics. can i become a quantum physicist after competing my B.Tech. Looking forward to your reply..
Thank You!

[email protected]

From,
Abhishek Tanwar

15th April 2017, 11:17 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should a B.Tech (Avionics) student do after completion of the degree? What are the entrance exams other than GATE for joining M.Tech program?

There is a very good scope of Bachelor's in Avionics. Colleges & Universities as well as Avionics Software Development Companies have great demand of Avionics engineer. You can apply for job after completion of b.tech degree. You can apply for associate Engineer, Technical assistant, Avionics Engineer, Hardware Design Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, Customer Support Engineer, Assistant Professor, Technologist etc as per your interest.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?