28th January 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How to register for NDA while in 11th standard?

i want to register in nda.i am +1 student...please tell me the registeration

29th January 2012, 08:11 AM
adlsm

Default Re: How to register for NDA while in 11th standard?

NDA exam is conducted twice an year .
go to www.upsc.gov.in and log in there
you ave to be 16.5-19yrs to apply
good luck
22nd April 2012, 01:19 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to register for NDA while in 11th standard?

Hi

NDA stands for the National Defense Academy

This is an All India Entrance Exam which is conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) in India every year in the month of April and August.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria's to sit for the NDA exam are :-

1. You should be an Unmarried Indian Citizen.

2. Your age should be well within 16.5 to 19 years.

3. You must have passed class 12th from a recognized school or state board in India like CBSE, ICSE, NOS, etc.

4. Also for the Navy or Air Force, you should have studied Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects in your 12th..

5. Physical fitness is also a must for the NDA.

Thus as you ask if you can register yourself for the NDA while in 11th itself, I am really sorry to say that until you pass your class 12th, You are not eligible for the NDA exam.

For more details Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
22nd April 2012, 01:22 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to register in nda.i am +1 student...please tell me the registeration
No, If you are Pursuing your 11th examination, then you are not eligible for NDA Examination, But If you are Pursuing your 12Th examination, then you are eligible to apply for NDA (National Defence Academy).

NDA Examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year and To apply for this examination, you have to complete your 12Th examination form a recognised Board, This examination is Conducts for recruitment to Army Wings, naval Wings and Air Force Wings.

If you have choose Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects in your 12th examination then you are eligible for all the Wings of NDA.

And Those who are Belong to Commerce or Arts Streams are Only eligible to apply for Army wings of NDA.

To apply for NDA Examination, you have to attained the age of 16.5 Years and Not have attained the age of 19 Years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates. Final year candidates are also apply for NDA.

The selection are based on written test, Medical test and Personal Interview and those who cracked the Personal Interview, are eligible for Training.

So, Those who have Fulfill the Given Eligiblity criteria, May eligible to Join NDA Examination next Year, the Notification will be Published in the Month of December i.e 31/Dec/2011 and the eligible candidates may Fill the NDA Application form Online and for More Information please check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in
22nd April 2012, 11:49 AM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Hello,
The minimum educational qualification for NDA is 12th standard. The age limit is from 18-21 years. You are not eligible for NDA since you are in 11th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?