19th March 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I try for NDA exam after failing in 11th standard exam? I was born on 15th Nov

sir,

i am borned on 15 NOV 1995 but i have failed in 11th std examination.
can i try for nda examinations and continue my studies in nda,

20th March 2012, 04:09 AM
sachin170490

Default Re: Can I try for NDA exam after failing in 11th standard exam? I was born on 15th Nov

Sorry, You can not try for NDA exam because you are 11th fail candidate. According to official website Candidates appearing in the 11th class exam are not
eligible for this examination Those candidates who have
yet to qualify in the 12th class.
20th March 2012, 10:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I try for NDA exam after failing in 11th standard exam? I was born on 15th Nov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i am borned on 15 NOV 1995 but i have failed in 11th std examination.
can i try for nda examinations and continue my studies in nda,
Sorry to say that you are not applicable for NDA exam because you have not completed 12th standard.The minimum eligibility criteria for NDA exam is 12th standard.

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year by UPSC.

If you have completed 12th standard from recognized board with science department you are applicable for NDA exam.Commerce and Arts student are applicable only for Indian Army post.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for NDA exam.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.You must have citizenship of India.

But you are applicable for state police exam , CISF , CRPF, ASSAM RIFLES ,ITBP , BSF and many more organization but all post for 10th th standard for constable post.

EXAM DATE FOR NDA II EXAM:-

• Date of commencement of notification : 05-05-2012
  • Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 04-06-2012
  • Date of NDA II Exam : 19-08-2012

For more details about NDA exam , click on the link http://www.upsc.gov.in

20th March 2012, 11:39 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

By failing in 11th standard exam you are not eligible for NDA as the minimum educational qualification for NDA is 12th pass.

NDA-NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam in any stream or pass from a recognised Central/State Board withi the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical Fitness.

If you are interested for NDA then you have to first complete 12th and apply for forthcoming NDA.

For more information you may log on to official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
27th March 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I'm fail in 11th class with science stream, please tell me can i join engineering collages after completed 12th , but there is 2 year difference in between 10 - 12 th class & engenering collages require 10 12 marks ??????? Please help me
1st April 2012, 06:44 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

By failing in 11th standard exam you are not eligible for NDA as the minimum educational qualification for NDA is 12th pass.

NDA-NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam in any stream or pass from a recognised Central/State Board withi the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical Fitness.

If you are interested for NDA then you have to first complete 12th and apply for forthcoming NDA.

For more information you may log on to official website of UPSC i.e. http://www.upsc.gov.in
29th December 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I failed in 11 but passed my 12 as a commerce student . I passed in 12 but as I am 11 fail student am I eligible for nda exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?