6th January 2012, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

How to register for Summer Training at DRDO?

how to register for summer training at DRDO

13th January 2012, 07:21 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to register for Summer Training at DRDO?

I would like to make you aware that DRDO comprises different laboratories spread across the country, the detailed addresses of which are available in DRDO website.The various establishments of DRDO is available in the following link provided

http://drdo.gov.in/drdo/English/index.jsp?pg=add.jsp

As per DRDO,"Each laboratory has a different field of research, development and core competence like armaments, materials, electronics, heavy vehicles, missiles, life sciences etc. about which you can get an overview from the website. As these are a cluster of laboratories under the aegis of Ministry of Defence, each has different training policies based on their security restrictions. The Director of the concerned lab is the only approving authority for such type of industrial trainings. We therefore suggest that you should directly contact the Director of the concerned lab in which you desire to get your training through the Head of your College/Institute. Any further clarifications regarding the training process and policies may also be obtained from the concerned lab in which you desire to have your training from".

The above provided link has got all the information like phone no, email.id and address of the establishment.
13th January 2012, 09:27 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

DRDO stands for DEFENCE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION is an organisation under Government of India.

DRDO comprises of different research laboratories for different sections of Defence all over the country.

If you want to go through training under DRDO then you have to apply for the same to the Director of different wings of DRDO for which wing you are interested.

For detailed information regarding DRDO training programme you may log on to the website www.drdo.gov.in/
30th December 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

good afternoon sir, i am madineedi koteswaramma and i have been studying m.tech 1st year.But i have to interest to join internship in drdo organization .but i do not known how to register the application please step by clearly send my email id. My email id :[email protected] please send as soon as possible .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?