9th November 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Which sites are there to register for Summer Training programmes?

Sir,

I am in a dillema, from which site i can register for summer training programme. I am pursuing B.Tech. Mechanical from U.P.T.U.

Related Questions:
  1. How to register myself for summer training in a good company?
  2. Can I apply for 6 months Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?
  3. Is there any summer training program on embedded system? How to register for the summer training?
  4. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to register for summer training for period of 4 to 6 weeks for HCL?
  6. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Procedure to register myself for summer training offered by different PSU's?
  8. How to register for summer training in BHEL Haridwar while doing diploma ECE 2nd year?
  9. Where to do summer training and to apply for that? What are the steps to be followed?
  10. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others?
  11. How to do summer training? Iam a civil 2nd year student
  12. Where and how should I contact for Summer training in PSUs?
  13. How can I register for Summer Industrial Training in NTPC being a B.Tech(ECE) student? List of companies offering Internship in Lucknow?
  14. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  15. List of Web Addresses of Institutes that offer Summer Training Programs for the candidates of M.Sc in Biotechnology in Delhi or NCR?
  16. Online knowledge about summer training in a company?
  17. Summer training after 3rd year Electrical Engineering? Procedure to register?
  18. Companies conducting summer training in Civil engineering?
5th August 2017, 01:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which sites are there to register for Summer Training programmes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am in a dillema, from which site i can register for summer training programme. I am pursuing B.Tech. Mechanical from U.P.T.U.

Candidates can register for summer training programs in the following websites;

Internshala - Official Website

Lets Intern - Official Website

RCPL - Official Website

Hello Intern - Official Website

Make Intern - Official Website

IBNC India - Official Website

Twenty19 - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?