27th April 2013, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

How should I become a software engineer?

I have completed my be degree and also i did not place in any company then how can i get job quickly

12th February 2014, 03:04 PM
SATYAVATHI KOTTURU
Member+

Default Re: How should I become a software engineer?

HI....
So many people in our country didn't get jobs instantly.............they learn a lot.........
Try to improve your skills and better english.............and should attend for any interviews held in surrounding you...........all the best
12th February 2014, 03:07 PM
SATYAVATHI KOTTURU
Member+

Nobody will get job instantly........we should work hard to get it...........attend to any interview held in your surroundigs...........try to improve your skills and better english.......you will definetly get a job.........which will take you to peak position........don't worry.>...........All the best
22nd February 2014, 04:48 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

You did not mention the specific stream in which you have completed your Degree course.

In order to be recruited by software companies, you should have completed your Graduation or Post Graduation in technical related streams like
B.Tech in CSE
B.Tech in IT
MCA

Majority of the software companies in these days are going to recruit these candidates and will be awarding the position of Software Engineer.

Some of the top IT companies in India will be
TCS
Wipro
Infosys
Oracle
Tech Mahendra
Google
Delloite
Capgemini
Syntel etc.

The eligibility that is required for the candidates to be placed in these companies will be

Should be a career 60 candidate having scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all the academic levels
Should not be having any pending backlogs
The academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

The selection procedure would involve
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

If you have completed your Degree in Engineering, then straight away you can apply for the job positions in these companies.

Collect the Placement papers of these companies and start preparation.

If you have not completed your degree in Engineering, then I suggest you to complete MCA course at Post Graduation level and then apply for these companies.

Wish you all the best.
22nd February 2014, 04:56 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

You did not mention the specific stream in which you have completed your Degree course.

In order to be recruited by software companies, you should have completed your Graduation or Post Graduation in technical related streams like
B.Tech in CSE
B.Tech in IT
MCA

Majority of the software companies in these days are going to recruit these candidates and will be awarding the position of Software Engineer.

Some of the top IT companies in India will be
TCS
Wipro
Infosys
Oracle
Tech Mahendra
Google
Delloite
Capgemini
Syntel etc.

The eligibility that is required for the candidates to be placed in these companies will be

Should be a career 60 candidate having scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all the academic levels
Should not be having any pending backlogs
The academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

The selection procedure would involve
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

If you have completed your Degree in Engineering, then straight away you can apply for the job positions in these companies.

Collect the Placement papers of these companies and start preparation.

If you have not completed your degree in Engineering, then I suggest you to complete MCA course at Post Graduation level and then apply for these companies.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?