14th May 2012, 10:20 PM
lopa mishra

How should I get admission in B.A LLB Hons under Jharkhand state? I have appeared in Plus 2 exam

i want to get admission in ba llb hons. under jharkhand state. i have appeared in plus 2 exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam to answer to get admission for Diploma Courses in Jharkhand State?
  2. Procedure to get admission in B.Com in any state like Bihar, Jharkhand and Orissa?
  3. Am I eligible to give Jharkhand State engineering exam after doing 12th from Jharkhand?
  4. Admission in LLM course after passing B.A LLB Hons?
  5. In which college of Jharkhand I will get admission if secured 5718 AIR in NEET UG? Counselling dates in Jharkhand?
  6. Is it possible for me to get admission in Jharkhand Government colelges if I got 24 marks in JEE mains exam when I belong to ST category?
  7. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS in state if secured 69 rank in Jharkhand AIPMT being a SC candidate?
  8. Am i eligible to get admission in LLB in CU after getting the graduation in Political Science Hons with 49%
  9. Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand
  10. Eligiblity to get admission in State if secured 24000 general rank and 9000 OBC rank in Jharkhand AIPMT?
  11. Can I do LLB from distance course if I am a B.Com Hons student
  12. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  13. What will I have to do after graduation fo doing 5 years LLB after B.Com
  14. Should I continue CA simultaneously with LLB?
  15. How to take admission in BSc Hons in Zoology? I have completed 12th
  16. Colleges in Jharkhand offering direct 2nd year admission in Polytechnics after completing ITI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility for CLAT exam after History (Hons.), age 24? Is CLAT taking exam for 3 year LLB course?
  18. List of colleges which offer Graduation in Mass Communication in Bihar and Jharkhand? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
12th June 2012, 07:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I get admission in B.A LLB Hons under Jharkhand state? I have appeared in Plus 2 exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopa mishra View Post
i want to get admission in ba llb hons. under jharkhand state. i have appeared in plus 2 exam.
Admission to the 5 years BA LLB course is through Law entrance Test. These Tests are conducted on various level i,e, i] National ii] State and iii] Individual Law Institutes.

The National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi is one of the Top law Institution in the country and admission to the University to the 5 years BA LLB program is through Common Law Admission Test [CLAT] which is an all India level Law entrance test conducted by Fourteen law Universities and Institutes for admission to their integrated LLB [5 years BA LLB] program. Candidate seeking to appear for the CLAT, must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks [45% in case of reserved candidates]. Candidates awaiting result are also eligible to appear for the test. The maximum age limit to appear for CLAT is 20 years for the general candidates and 22 years for the reserved candidates.

For detail information refer to the official website of the National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi.
30th September 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I get admission in B.A LLB Hons under Jharkhand state? I have appeared in Plus 2 exam

how to get admission In llb course after b.com account honours and its fee structure, distance and regular both condition given me detail.
thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?