3rd January 2017, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for BPSC exam? What is the syllabus for Agriculture?

Respected Sir, I have applied for BPSC exam and I want to qualify the exam any how so I want to know how should I prepare for BPSC exam? What is the syllabus for Agriculture? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st October 2021, 05:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for BPSC exam? What is the syllabus for Agriculture?

You can prepare for the examination with a proper strategy to qualify in the examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages. You can get the syllabus from the official website.

The official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?