26th July 2013, 10:53 PM
memalaishram

How should I prepare for IES entrance exam?

tell me the proper time and place for celebrating of ies exam

27th July 2014, 05:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for IES entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by memalaishram View Post
tell me the proper time and place for celebrating of ies exam
The applicants who are interested to appear in IES entrance examination must prepare for two papers to clear the test. First paper consists of questions on General Ability and the second paper include questions on subject knowledge.

To crack the entrance examination with good marks, I suggest you to go through the previous years question which is available on the official website of UPSC. You can also go through the various books available in the market. Apart from this try mock test and try to find your mistakes and correct them, which makes you to score good marks in IES entrance examinations.

IES Previous Question paper visit here:- http://www.upsc.gov.in/questionpaper/

Books for IES Examination:-

~Guide For IES Engineering Service Examination: Electronics And Telecommunication Engineering by Deepak Gupta
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

~IES-2012 Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Conventional Solved Papers (Paper I &II)
by Made Easy Publications
Publisher: Made Easy Team

~U.P.S.C. (IES) Engineering Services Examination: Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (Solved Papers)
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?