18th April 2014, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Income Tax Officer job?

sir,i have get 92per in class 12th.and doing bsc from bhu university. iwant become income tax officer . so plz tell how i prepare for this job plz tell how many ques ask in these type exam

19th April 2014, 08:54 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for Income Tax Officer job?

You have been considered that you have complete your bachelor degree in B.Sc from BHU university and also you have been complete your intermediate in 92 percentage of marks. You also mentioned that now you want to become a income tax officers and you have confusion that how to become a income tax officers. Now I am going to clear your confusion what you have been mentioned in the above questioned in the forum.

I am very happy to know you that your intermediate carrier is above 90 percentage of marks and you don't have considered any specific honors which is taken by you and also you don't have considered any percentage of marks which you have passed on your bachelor degree in B.Sc . As you have been complete your bachelor degree in B.Sc and also you are a brilliant student so my suggestion is for you that be prepared for civil service examination for the trade of IRS ( Indian revenue service) which if you can appear for this trade you are get the class one officers post in income tax or revenue department. For appearing civil service examination is very difficult to appear so my suggestion is for you that be prepared well for this examination because it is a very top level examination.

So you have to be prepared well so that you have to be confident to appear this examination properly so that you are eligible to getting this job in which you have want properly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?