13th July 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for IPS exam? Books to be referred?

I want to know that hw i'll prepare for ips exam and by whch book,how i order to this books at my home

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for IPS exam? Books to be referred?
  2. Books to be referred for IPS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How should i prepare for IPS? Books to be referred?
  4. How can I become an IPS officer after doing BCA in 2nd year? Books to be referred for IPS? -- [New]
  5. How to prepare for IPS Exam? Am I eligible to appear for this Exam after completion of B.Tech course? Which Books should I refer for this Exam?
  6. How to prepare for IAS and IPS exam? Books to be referred to prepare?
  7. Date of application for IPS entrance exam? In which month the exam will be held? How to prepare for the exam and which books to be referred?
  8. Which books to prepare for IPS Exam? How to prepare for IPS Exam?
  9. Required books to prepare for IPS exam? Physical requirements for IPS? Which books are to be referred during CID examination? What are the physical requirements for CID?
  10. When to get application forms for IPS Exam? How to prepare for IPS Exam? Reference books to prepare for IPS Exam?
  11. Books which are the best for IPS exam preparation?
  12. How to become an IPS officer? Which books are to be referred? I am a B.E 1st year student
  13. How to prepare for IAS or IPS exam? Books to be referred for this?
  14. How to prepare for Civil Services? Books to be referred?
  15. How to become an IPS officer after doing civil engineering? Books to be referred?
  16. Which are the best books to be referred for IPS exam?
  17. Previous five year question for IPS Exam? Books to be referred for IPS examination?
  18. What is the full form of ECE? Books to be referred for IPS exam?
15th March 2014, 12:43 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for IPS exam? Books to be referred?

There is mainly three stage qualification process. Students opt for intensive coaching program. The best coaching centers for IPS has experienced faculty, and a committed management. They offer courses like i) UPSC Mains -Quality Enrichment Program (QEP), PSI/STI/Assistant exam courses. UPSC comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. For eligibility part, aspirant’s age limit should be between 19 to 40 years. Relaxation is also given for SC/ST candidates of 2 years as per the government norms. You get books which are published every year for the current year's exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?