1st January 2013, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

How should I crack IES? I am a student of B.Tech first year electronics and communication student

sir i am a student of b.tech first year electronics and communication trade in BIT Muzaffarnagar affielted to MTU Noida ,what will i do to crack IES ,give me important tips that i could for IES from b.tech first year ,and also give important subject of b.tech first year to crack IES Exam of ellectronics and communication trade.

Related Questions:
  1. Tips to crack IES exam in 2 months? I am B.Tech final year student
  2. Can I give the IES exam as an electronics and communication student under ETC branch?
  3. How to crack IES exam if I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering
  4. How may I prepare for the IES exam? I am first year BE student having ECE stream
  5. How to crack IES if I am a student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  6. Syllabus of IES entrance test?
  7. What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication
  8. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring below 60%? I am a student of B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication branch
  9. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  10. How should I prepare for IES? Which books to prefer? I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering
  11. How to do summer internship? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student having electronics and communication branch
  12. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  13. Is it possible for girls to get into airforce or navy through IES Exam?
  14. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro? -- [New]
  15. How to join for Architecture course? I am an Electronics and communication engineering student
  16. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  17. How should I write IES entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year electronics and communication engineering student
  18. Can a B.Tech ECE student apply for IES exam? Should I apply online or offline for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
14th January 2013, 09:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I crack IES? I am a student of B.Tech first year electronics and communication student

First of all, you should collect the detailed syllabus for IES exam. It will be based on core topics. Exam syllabus will be based on the topics covered from 2nd year onwards. So you can concentrate well from 2nd year onwards. Also start preparation based on exam syllabus.
29th July 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I crack IES? I am a student of B.Tech first year electronics and communication student

Sir, i am admitted in b.tech first year in nit Bhopal mechanical branch. I have keen interest to clear IES. How can i start my preparation from now onwards. Any extra efforts or skills that should i develop now so that they would prove fruitful in upcoming years. Should i join coaching classes or postal correspondence courses of different institutes.

Eagerly waiting for u r valuable reply
15th June 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Is electronics and communication as preferred subject available in ies exam. How is this electronics and telecommunication engineering different from electronics and communication engineering with regard to ies and syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?