23rd August 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

How to start preparation for HAS or IAS exam?

Sir please tell me how to I start prepration for H.A.S or I.A.S Exam . I am DEEPAK kumar PERSUING grauation From
Himachal pradesh.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course?
  2. How to start preparing for IAS? Suggest books? -- [New]
  3. What should be my preparation pattern pursuing 3rd year of my B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) and pasionate to become an IPS and want to start preparation for IAS exam?
  4. How should I start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  5. When can we start preparing for IAS exam? Books for preparation for IAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do to clear IAS Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam? Exam pattern for this Exam? How to start preparation for this Exam?
  7. How to start IAS preparation after completing engineering in computer science?
  8. How to start my preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  9. How to start preparation for IAS exam? Which optionals to choose?
  10. What is the syllabus for IAS prelims exam?
  11. Recommended books to prepare for IAS Preliminary Exam for General studies?
  12. How to start preparation for IAS prelims? I am a B.Com 1st year student
  13. How to prepare for CSAT and where should I start from? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to start preparation for IAS exam? I have just given T.Y. exam in B.Com
  15. How should I start preparation for IAS and which books should I prefer?
  16. Which books should I start referring after my 12th standard for IAS exam?
  17. How to start preparation for IAS? Which subjects are beneficial for me? I have completed my intermediate
  18. How to start preparation for HAS or IAS exam?
1st January 2013, 12:00 PM
Tarunj94

Smile Re: How to start preparation for HAS or IAS exam?

Hello friends,

IAS stands for Indian Administration service

UPSC fills IAS, IPS and other central service postions by a three stage process

1. CSAT

2. Civil Services Mains

3. IAS Interview

Eligibility:
Any degree holder from any recognized University in any discipline with any percentage is eligible provided he/she fulfills other UPSC eligibility criteria.

For preperation books,please open the given pdf file:

http://www.onestopias.com/books/

Best of Luck
1st January 2013, 04:13 PM
mns.mshr
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to start preparation for HAS or IAS exam?

IAS exams are the most toughest exams in india, to excel in these examinations you should know the entire history of your choosed subject, about it etc.

to prepare for the particular you should thoroughly go through the choosed subjects. keep in mind, IIT-JEE, is also not a very tough as comparable to IAS,
SO, PLEASE PREPARE ACCORDINGLY WORK FOR THAT....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?