22nd February 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How should a Computer Science student start with preparation for IAS exam?

hello sir...i am computer science engineering student wants to prepare for ias...but i dont know how and from where i can make a start so plz guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to start IAS preparation after completing engineering in computer science?
  2. How to start preparation for IAS exam while pursuing CSE?
  3. Is it possible to start IAS preparation along with Graduation course?
  4. How to be an IAS officer? I am a 12th science student
  5. What should be my preparation pattern pursuing 3rd year of my B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) and pasionate to become an IPS and want to start preparation for IAS exam?
  6. How can I start preparation for GRE being a 11th Science student? For which subject I should apply? Suitable books for preparation?
  7. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course?
  8. Which subject is better for a B.Tech Computer Science student in IAS exam?
  9. Course after 12th standard with Science stream for IAS? Institutes for preparation?
  10. What should I do to clear IAS Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam? Exam pattern for this Exam? How to start preparation for this Exam?
  11. How to appear for IAS and HAS examination? I am a final year computer engineering student
  12. How to start preparing for IAS? Suggest books?
  13. Recommended books to prepare for IAS Preliminary Exam for General studies?
  14. How to start preparation for UPSC entrance exam? I am a 12th science student
  15. How to start preparation for IAS prelims? I am a B.Com 1st year student
  16. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a Computer Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How should I start preparation for IAS and which books should I prefer?
  18. How do I start IAS preparation right from 8th standard? Which stream should I select in my boards? Can I do Engineering along with IAS preparation? -- [New]
22nd February 2011, 11:10 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Default Re: How should a Computer Science student start with preparation for IAS exam?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;401091]hello sir...i am computer science engineering student wants to prepare for ias...but i dont know how and from where i can make a start so plz guide me.[/QUOTE
There is no matter if you are CS or any other branch ,you should study GS,and current affairs .so please study your subject properly .
you should study hard
14th March 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should a Computer Science student start with preparation for IAS exam?

i am an engg in computer science add now i want to do ias what shoud i do
21st March 2011, 09:21 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How should a Computer Science student start with preparation for IAS exam?

A computer science student doesn't have any special subjects in the Civils examination.

so you should first know the basic thing that the pattern and the syllabus of CSE

first prepare for CSAt which is a common test for all the students who are appearing for the exam

here you will be screened out if you doesn't perform well so be careful

after this you'll have to write MAINS

which is the stage where you have to show your intelligence

select the subjects smartly

and prepare accordingly

try work hard

do smart work outs

you'll definitely get a good rank

all the best

~~aditya
17th April 2011, 02:51 PM
sudhabalaji

thanks you sir but now i am cse first year so at present how should i start
18th April 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

iam BSC-IT and i wnt to prepare for the IAS z guide me . Iam 30 yrs of age.
15th May 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc(hons) with computer science student may elligible for ias exam as computer science is a main subject?
13th June 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

please any one can say about a prefarable book related to computer science branch students ? Is there need of any other specilization?
19th August 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

can i easily prepare for ias by taking computer science as my branch in engineering graduation.
25th August 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is known as the best subject to crash IAS exam?
12th September 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Bsc computer science student can take up Ias exam?
7th October 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

After BCA How can i start ias exam preparing
28th October 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

i am IT engineer and i wanna become IAS officer.......how can this possible ........and what subjects are available for IT students...........
29th October 2011, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello...I live in the us with my husband.....I finished my mba in 2006....we will come back to india in 2013....I m in a dilemna whether to do my ms or ias...can anybody please suggest
5th January 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

why is a cse student is restricted from writing civil services exams? why there is no special subject for a cse student?
5th March 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm mohd.younus nd i'm pursuing my b.tech CSE final year student....idon't know how to apply for civils....is there any future in IAS for the engineering stundent nd how can i apply for this entrance exam.....
11th March 2012, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

i wan to give ias exam n m doing computer science engg is der any scope for me?
13th March 2012, 04:22 PM
masuka123

dear friend.

you want to appear IAS exam minimum eligibility a batch degree from

recognized university and you must have attained the age of 21 years not be

over 30 years of age as on 1st August, 2011. And final years students also

eligible.according to the government of india rules general category candidate

can appear 4 times only,OBC can appear 7 times and SC & ST candidate have

no limit for appearing and the forms available in all the designated post office

across the country.

all the best..........
13th April 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

can i give IAS exam as im a CSE student
16th October 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i am student of cs but i am want prepaire of ias what i do
28th March 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IAS exam after completing engineering without doing graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?