6th December 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

How to study in B.A from Kumaun Univerisyt as a private candidate?

i want study in b.a from kumaun university as a private candidate . please give me its

terms and condition with detail.

Related Questions:
  1. Terms and conditions to study B.A in Kumaun University as a private candidate?
  2. Last date of form submission for MA 1st year private exam of Kumaun University?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for getting Ph.D from Kumaun University?
  4. Am I eligible for M.Phil program through correspondence from Kumaun University after completion of my third division MA in English?
  5. Whether School clearance certificate is necessary to study in Abroad for 10th Private candidate? Technical courses available to study in Abroad?
  6. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  7. Can I do LLB course as a private candidate? What is the total fee structure? Which universities are better for private candidate?
  8. What are the various job opportunities available to a BCA graduate from Kumaun university?
  9. How can I get admission in Kumaun University, Nainital for PhD in Commerce program?
  10. Am i eligible to join M.Phil(English) through correspondence? I've done PMA from Tribhuvan university and M.A in English from Kumaun university.
  11. Application form for Ph.D entrance at Kumaun University? -- [New]
  12. List of job options available for a BCA graduate from Kumaun university(Nainital)?
  13. Date of B.Ed Exam of Kumaun University?
  14. If I am a private candidate can I give entrance exam of engineering and medical? Will it affect me future? Which is a better option for me as a private candidate after 12th science?
  15. Kumaun University B.Ed entrance exam date?
  16. Availability of forms for Ph.D entrance at Kumaun University? How can I get this form?
  17. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?
23rd September 2016, 11:27 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study in B.A from Kumaun Univerisyt as a private candidate?

For studying as a private student you don't have to fill any form. You just have to visit the official website of the university for knowing the date of examination form. When the form will come you have to fill it under private category. You have to submit the fees also at that time. After that you will get the admit card from the university. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?