6th December 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to study B.A in Kumaun University as a private candidate?

i want study in b.a from kumaun university as a private candidate . please give me its

terms and condition with detail.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in B.A from Kumaun Univerisyt as a private candidate?
  2. Last date of form submission for MA 1st year private exam of Kumaun University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure to follow for getting Ph.D from Kumaun University?
  4. Terms and Conditions to apply for Student Loan for study Master's Degree in USA?
  5. Terms and conditions and duration of BDS?
  6. Terms and conditions of Education Loan to study Graduation in Singapore?
  7. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  8. Rules or terms and conditions of Education Loan for pursuing engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for M.Phil program through correspondence from Kumaun University after completion of my third division MA in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  11. What are the various job opportunities available to a BCA graduate from Kumaun university?
  12. Terms and conditions of M.Pharma course in Abroad countries?
  13. How can I get admission in Kumaun University, Nainital for PhD in Commerce program?
  14. Am i eligible to join M.Phil(English) through correspondence? I've done PMA from Tribhuvan university and M.A in English from Kumaun university.
  15. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  16. Application form for Ph.D entrance at Kumaun University? -- [New]
  17. List of job options available for a BCA graduate from Kumaun university(Nainital)?
  18. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?
24th March 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Terms and conditions to study B.A in Kumaun University as a private candidate?

How to study in B.A from Kumaun Univerisyt as a private candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?