6th October 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

How to study nanotechnology in IIT college/ What is the salary package in that field?

i want to study nanobiotechnology in iit college. so,i need the salary package of that field

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study M.Tech in Nanotechnology field?
  2. Can I get a high salary in Automation Field? What is the future scope after B.E ECE?
  3. What is the syllabus for IIT JEE? Difference in the syllabus of Boards and IIT? Salary package in IIT?
  4. Scope and salary packages in the field of Agriculture Engineering?
  5. Fee structure for Journalism and Mass Communication course? What will be the salary package after completion of this course?
  6. What is the future in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field from Mumbai University? What are the jobs available in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field
  7. Chances of fresher microbiologist in the field of Pharmaceutical? What is the average salary package? List of pharmaceutical companies?
  8. Chemistry latest question papers with solutions?
  9. What is the salary package after dual degree in M.Tech computer science -- [New]
  10. In which companies can I join the Nanotechnology field after completing M.Tech Polymer Nanotechnology?
  11. Jobs in Nanotechnology In India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  13. What package will be offered to a B.tech(Nano technology) graduate from top college and having CGPA more than 7?
  14. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  15. What is bachelor in computer science all about? Is it similar to BCA?
  16. Scope and salary package in the field of agriculture engineering in India? Is it true that it has less scope as compared to other branches?
  17. Which type of companies hire B.Tech(E&I) graduates? What would be the salary package for the same?
  18. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
15th January 2017, 10:36 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study nanotechnology in IIT college/ What is the salary package in that field?

You can study Master of Technology in Nanotechnology by clearing GATE examination. GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. GATE is conducted by IIT or IISC every year for M.Tech courses in various technical institutes.

The eligibility criteria for M.Tech is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology from a recognized university. Final year B.Tech candidates can also apply for this exam.

You need to clear this examination with good GATE rank in order to get admission in top IITs of India. Salary package will depend upon organization in which you get job. It is not fixed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?