3rd January 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

How to study UAE after passing 12th?

i want to study in U.A.E i have done 12th...please provide to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. CMJ degree for UAE employment? Required attestations for proceeding UAE?
  2. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  3. Which course should I choose to get job in any hospital of UAE having completed M.Sc in Nursing?
  4. Is it important to do 11th and 12th in India? Can I do it from Oman or UAE?
  5. What type of questions appear in ICSI exams?
  6. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  7. List of Correspondence Colleges to pursue BBA in Dubai?
  8. Which are the study centers affiliated to Madras University in various cities in Tamilnadu and Abroad(UAE)?
  9. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBBS in JIPMER, Pondicherry univesity? I am a student of 7th standard from UAE
  10. Which branch of B.Tech has wide scope in UAE? -- [New]
  11. How useful will be Tally after B.Com in UAE?
  12. Can I practice Dentistry in UAE having 12 years experience? Which exam will I have to give?
  13. Can I do a degree course after passing 10th? without going to 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to study Law after passing 12th with 52.8%?
  15. Can my daughter write JIPMER entrance exam if she was born in Pondicherry but came to UAW when she was 2 months old?
  16. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
  17. Chances for the selection in international companies after MCA?
  18. What to study in Abroad after passing 12th in Commerce with Computer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?