6th June 2011, 07:36 PM
parveen chahar

How to take admission in Agriculture University? What are the documents required?

Sir/mam i want to take admission in agriculture university hisar
so tell me about the dates of forms,required docoments and required things?
Also tell me the scopes after the course and the subjects which are given during this course?
Thank U
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Agriculture University? What are the documents required?
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study B.Sc Agriculture in a good college having 78% in +2?
  4. What are the documents required for admission into BSc Agriculture?
  5. Required Documents to join B.Sc in Agriculture?
  6. How to take again admission in Delhi University? What documents need to submitted for admission?
  7. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  8. What are the documents required for BSc Agriculture?
  9. Documents required for admission in MA (history) in School of Open Learning, Delhi University
  10. Documents required at the time of PG courses? What if I get my documents a bit late?
  11. How to take admission in Punjab Patiala University?
  12. Last date to get admission for M.Com course in Mumbai University? Required Documents to join this course?
  13. How to apply for education loan for paying Engineering fees and get placed?
  14. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  15. Documents required to submit for PhD(Business Management) admission in Chandigarh University? How to submit documents?
  16. Is it possible to change state board in 12th class from RBSE school to MP board?
  17. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  18. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
11th September 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Agriculture University? What are the documents required?

is character certificate urgent for private students to aply in bsc
3rd June 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Agriculture University? What are the documents required?

what are the documents required for taking admission for bsc agriculture in maharashtra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?