26th March 2012, 03:10 PM
Vikas supnar

How to take admission in first year engineering course after passing diploma in engineering?

Respecter sir, I have done diploma in engineering and now i would like to tacking admition to first year engineering then how can i proceed'?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  2. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  3. What can I do after passing Civil Engineering diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get admission in 2nd Aeronautics engineering after passing mechanical diploma
  5. In which engineering course will I be able to take admission in direct 2nd y ear after passing diploma mechanical with 68% marks?
  6. How to get admission in IIT for degree in mechanical engineering after passing diploma?
  7. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics? -- [New]
  8. Can I take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering by 82%?
  9. Can I get admission in 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering diploma?
  10. How to take admission for 3rd year of Engineering being a candidate of 4th year in Diploma in Engineering?
  11. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  12. How to get admission in 2nd Aeronautics Engineering after passing Mechanical diploma in 10th standard base
  13. Will I get admission for 2nd Aeronautics engineering after passing mechanical diploma in 10th standard base
  14. How to get admission in Automobile engineering diploma in mobile after passing SSC exam with 57%?
  15. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  16. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. How can I take admission in 2nd year after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. What should I do after passing diploma in civil engineering?
9th December 2012, 09:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in first year engineering course after passing diploma in engineering?

You need to appear for engineering entrance exams to have admission to first year of engineering degree. AIEEE/ISEET, WBJEE, etc are some of the exams you can apply for the purpose. Usually diploma holders go for admissions to 2nd year of engineering degree via lateral entry scheme. Admission in this case is done through lateral entry entrance exams. This will help them to save one year and to get directly in to 2nd year of engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?