14th July 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in LLB after completing graduation from Sree Jagannath Viswavidyalaya?

dear sir.
i am complete my graduation(shastri) from sree jagannath viswavidyalaya puri in the year 2010.mow i want to addmission in LLB.please give advise for it. as can i apply for this course.in the year 2012.

19th September 2012, 09:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in LLB after completing graduation from Sree Jagannath Viswavidyalaya?

To join LLB course, you should first of all attend CLAT exam. But, 50% marks is needed for this. CLAT is the concerned entrance exam which you need to qualify to join LLB. This will be an aptitude oriented tests which will involve objective model questions. The syllabus of this exam will consist of questions from subjects like legal aptitude, reasoning, language skills, GK etc. You should attain a good score in CLAT as with this you can apply for LLB course in top law colleges.
20th September 2012, 01:04 AM
sailagishetty

Default Re: How to take admission in LLB after completing graduation from Sree Jagannath Viswavidyalaya?

My dear friend ,
To join LLB course you
should first ofall attend CLAT exam. Eligibility:
50% marks is needed for this. CLAT is the concerned entrance exam which you need to qualify to join LLB. This will be an aptitude oriented tests which will involve objective model questions. The syllabus of this exam will consist of questions from subjects like
1. legal aptitude
2. reasoning, language skills, GK etc. You should attain a good score in CLAT as with this you can apply for LLB course in top law colleges.
24th May 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

What subjects should be taken in 11th and 12th to pass CLAT with very good marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?