8th October 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission for M.phil after completing M.A in Political Science

How to take admission for M.phil. after completing my M.A.in Political science?

4th October 2015, 03:15 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission for M.phil after completing M.A in Political Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to take admission for M.phil. after completing my M.A.in Political science?
The eligibility is a Master’s degree. Since you have a political science degree you can pursue M. Phil Political Science. You have to apply for the admission for the course from universities like IGNOU, Annamalai, and Madras etc.
The student should be capable of preparing research papers on various political and socio economic topics. The career prospects are wide ranging for a M. Phil graduate (like Lecturer, Content Writer, Research Analyst, Article Writer, Education Adviser etc.).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?