2nd February 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job after completing B.E mechanical

after completing BE(mechanical) if we are not getting job then what to do next???

8th February 2013, 06:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after completing B.E mechanical

Try to look at it with a positive attitude. You can definitely get a job after engineering. In order to find a job, you need to attend on campus or off campus selections. GATE qualified candidates can try for a job in PSU like GAIL, SAIL or BHEL. CDS exam, IES, etc are some other gateways through which you can find a rewarding job.
9th February 2013, 02:49 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: How to get a job after completing B.E mechanical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after completing BE(mechanical) if we are not getting job then what to do next???
Dear Aspirant,

Then you should look for the failure you have faced in the interview or the where you have gone wrong.

By jotting down the failures on a paper then you can know where you gone wrong.By that you can get a clear cut idea of how to tackle and you can concentrate on things which made you fail.

There are many institutions and books and website which can help you in this things.

There are many positive things which you should learn and implement it in the daily life so that you can get a good job.

So be updated to the job portals and notifications of the company which you prefer.So that by their requirement you can apply for it and try your best at that interview.

In this way you can get a solution for your problem.if you all goes well then you can get the job within no time.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
9th February 2013, 05:45 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
After passing B.Tech you can apply for many govt. job like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> Indian Engineering Services
> Indian Railways
> ARMY
> NAVY
> AIR FORCE
> D.R.D.O
> I.S.R.O
> B.S.N.L
> O.N.G.C
etc

You can also join companies like;-
> H.C.L
> H.P
> SONY
> DEL
etc

ALL THE BEST!
9th February 2013, 05:59 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

After doing B.Tech in Mechanical , you can apply to both private and public sector jobs.

You can apply to many PSUs, the advertisement of which is published n all theleading newspapers.

Some of these are -

GAIL
DRDO
ISRO
ECIL
BHEL
HAL
HPCL
MTNL

For private jobs, you can apply through –

Job Portals – Register your resume to naukri.com, monster.com and apply to the vacancies advertised in these job portals.

Consultants – Submit your resume to the consultant dealing in engineering companies.

9th February 2013, 09:59 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello,
First of all its very important for you to have self confidence.If you work towards your goal with some fear then i am afraid your goal will become tougher.
So do not think even before you have tried that you will not get some job after your Engineering in Mechanical.
After all it is also known as the "Mother branch of Engineering"so that makes a logic that there will be numerous opportunities for you.

Mechanical Engineers have scopes in power plants,companies which deal with machines,construction companies in pipe lines in running projects etc.
And not to forget of the scopes for mechanical engineers in the field of Nanotechnology,Biomedical Applications,etc.

There are bright options for Mechanical engineers in both the private and government sector.
Even if you have to start with some small package but within a year or two your career life will be smooth.

You can also prepare for the government sector as the vacancies for Mechanical Engineers are on the high side.
I would advice you to take up GATE as nowadays in many of the PSUs, valid GATE score is necessary.

Good Luck.
9th February 2013, 10:44 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello,
First of all its very important for you to have self confidence.If you work towards your goal with some fear then i am afraid your goal will become tougher.
So do not think even before you have tried that you will not get some job after your Engineering in Mechanical.
After all it is also known as the "Mother branch of Engineering"so that makes a logic that there will be numerous opportunities for you.

Mechanical Engineers have scopes in power plants,companies which deal with machines,construction companies in pipe lines in running projects etc.
And not to forget of the scopes for mechanical engineers in the field of Nanotechnology,Biomedical Applications,etc.

There are bright options for Mechanical engineers in both the private and government sector.
Even if you have to start with some small package but within a year or two your career life will be smooth.

You can also prepare for the government sector as the vacancies for Mechanical Engineers are on the high side.
I would advice you to take up GATE as nowadays in many of the PSUs, valid GATE score is necessary.

Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?