16th February 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting PHD admission?

Respected Sir/Mam,

My daughter, Sreemati Sahely Singha is a 1st class post graduate in Human Rights from Calcutta University. She is married now and staying permanently at Ranchi. She is very much keen to do Phd from Ranchi University. Kindly inform me the procedure of admission to me.

Thanking you
Yours sincerely
Swapan Kumar ghoshal

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  2. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  3. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  7. NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  10. What is the admission procedure for Ph.D course in GGU?
  11. Admission procedure of PhD in Zoology at Bangalore?
  12. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
  13. For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D?
  14. Admission procedure of phd in zoology or other related fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in PhD in Hindi course if secure 50% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  16. What is the procedure followed to take admission for Ph.D in Uttar Pradesh University?
  17. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
16th February 2016, 07:06 PM
kantraman

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting PHD admission?

A post graduate candidate who have atleast 55% marks are able to apply for ph.d.For admission to ph.d once in a year,you should attach last qualifying marks sheet,proof of date of birth,NOC,provisional marks sheet of all classes to the applicatiion form of ph.d admission
22nd February 2017, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

What is a procedure to get admission in Ranchi university for physics in phd.
31st August 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I am an M.tech in Computer Science, MBA with specialization in Finance and a FIE of Institute of Engineers. Presently working at GAIL, Ranchi as a General Manager. Want to pursue for Phd. in Management. What is the procedure?
11th January 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my MBA in HR and Marketing, want to do Phd in management/HR , which let me know what are the procedure of getting admission in Ranchi university for getting admission.
12th October 2018, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Post Graduate (MBA) from Maharshi Dyanand Universities , Haryana , and now I get Married and want to complete my PHD in Management from Management from Ranchi University . Please let me know what is the admission procedure for getting admission . Is application form is available Online.

Thanks
Khushboo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?