Unregistered

Government jobs after ECE in Chennai?

pls give me information about ECE cor jobs in chennai

I dont want to go out of chennai.

Please reply me.

5th June 2015, 10:35 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs after ECE in Chennai?

Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering has very good scope in both government and private sector.

The candidate can find job opportunity in various sectors like :

* Power sector.
* Software engineering.
* Telecommunication.
* Hardware manufacturing.

Some of the companies which recruit these aspirants are :

* ISRO.

* MTNL.

* BSNL.

* VSSC.

* Doordarshan.

* All India Radio etc.

These candidates are also eligible to write the competitive examinations like UPSC, SSC, Railways, IBPS etc.

To pursue their career in the above mentioned sectors, the candidate need to clear the entrance exam conducted by the government. After the written exam, the aspirant need to appear for the Interview through which the candidates are selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?