17th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I have 2 backlog in first semester, will i be able to get into B school?

Sir, I've 2 backlogs(M1, M2) of 1st year(2013) in AKTU , but my first year result is PASS WITH CARRYOVER PAPER so, will I be able to get into b-school this year

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any problem to get Student Visa for studying Abroad while having a backlog in B.Tech?
  2. Eligibility to attend an interview in Infosys for BTech final semester student who had a backlog? -- [New]
  3. Should I eliminate my subject in which I have got backlog in prefinal semester of B.Tech having secured 69% and appeared in GRE?
  4. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  5. Can I go for 3rd semester admission without clearing backlog?
  6. Is it difficult to get job if having Backlog in B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog?
  9. Is it true that with backlogs in first year chances of getting jobs are less? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I clear 5th semester backlog during 6th semester exam of Diploma Engineering?
  11. Can I get termination if got backlog in last semester of B.Tech but worked for 2 months in TCS?
  12. Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?
  13. Can I write 3rd semester backlog in 6th semester? When is the right time?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Capgemini if having backlog in B.E.(IT) 6th semester?
  16. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. Which are the training programs available for B.Tech (ME) student who has backlog?
  18. I have 2 backlog in first semester, will i be able to get into B school?
17th March 2018, 04:19 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have 2 backlog in first semester, will i be able to get into B school?

If the status of your First Year is still PCP (Pass with Carry Over), then you won't get Degree of B.Tech. So, you must fill Carry Over forms for these two subjects and clear subjects as soon as possible.

Then, only you can take admission into any B-School this year.
17th March 2018, 10:19 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have 2 backlog in first semester, will i be able to get into B school?

The required criteria to get admission in any of Business School is that candidate should be passed in all subjects of bachelor's degree. You can not get admission in any college with two backlog papers.

In order to get admission, you need to clear both backlogs then only you would become eligible for admission in MBA programme.
19th March 2018, 11:52 PM
sha2nk90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I've 2 backlogs(M1, M2) of 1st year(2013) in AKTU , but my first year result is PASS WITH CARRYOVER PAPER so, will I be able to get into b-school this year
Hello,

With Running backlogs ,you are not eligible to apply for any of the B-schools.You are required to clear both the backlogs.Once you have cleared the backlogs ,your past history of Arrears don't matter and you will be eligible to apply for B-school. But without clearing those papers you are not eligible for B-School.
Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?