10th February 2018, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I have 48% in B.Com and 2 years experience as teacher. Can I apply for CET and B.Ed from IGNOU?

I am B.Com graduate with 48 percentage and having 2 years work experience as a teacher. So can I give CET exam and take admission for B.Ed under IGNOU?

19th February 2018, 01:46 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: I have 48% in B.Com and 2 years experience as teacher. Can I apply for CET and B.Ed from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Com graduate with 48 percentage and having 2 years work experience as a teacher. So can I give CET exam and take admission for B.Ed under IGNOU?
The minimum percentage that is required to do B.ED from IGNOU is passed in Bachelor degree in any stream with 55% minimum from recognized university. But as you have mentioned that your percentage is below 50% in your B.Com, so on the basis of your percentage you are not eligible to do B.ED.

But it is also mentioned that another eligibility criteria for getting admission to B.ED program is i) Trained in service teachers in elementary education. Since you have also mentioned that you have a two years of experience as a Teacher, so you may get a chance to take admission in IGNOU for B.ED program. Its better to contact the IGNOU office because they are the one who will give you exact guidance that you are looking for.

Official website : www.ignou.ac.in/
20th February 2018, 11:22 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have 48% in B.Com and 2 years experience as teacher. Can I apply for CET and B.Ed from IGNOU?

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education course.

This is a teacher training course. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed entrance examination:

1. You should have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. Your percentage of marks in bachelor's degree should be at least 50%.

You can not apply for B.Ed entrance exam for admission in IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?