30th April 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

ICAR cut off for top 5 Agriculture colleges of India

Respected sir, my name is Aman Sharma i want to know what are the cutoffs for top 5 agriculture colleges in India after clearing ICAR with fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Career opportunities in Public and Private sectors after M.Sc(Food Science) course? Should I study this course in ICAR accredited college being an Agriculture graduate? Top colleges for this course?
  3. Which college can I get with my ICAR rank of 251? Top colleges of Agriculture?
  4. Question papers of ICARUG exam?
  5. Is there any college offering B.Sc(Agriculture) through management quota? Differences among ICAR and Non-ICAR colleges?
  6. Can I study M.Sc(Agriculture) in any other ICAR institute/Central or State Agricultural University after completion of B.Sc? Eligibility to appear in ICAR PG entrance exam?
  7. Cutoff rank for university of agriculture? I have scored 329 rank in Plant Sciences
  8. Where can I find AIEEA question papers?
  9. Is admission possible in M.Sc from ICAR recognized college, if done B.Sc Ag from a non- ICAR college?
  10. AIEEA PG previous years question papers?
  11. Is doing B.Sc and M.Sc agriculture from non ICAR college a good decision?
  12. Which colleges provide B.Sc Agriculture course in India? What is the procedure of admission?
  13. How can I join AG BSc after completing inter in AP with 95.2%
  14. What is the cut off marks asked for doing B.Sc Agriculture course in any one of the top 10 colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Is it necessary to write NEET to join AGBSc?
  16. Procedure to apply and reference books for preparation of ICAR-JRF(Agriculture)?
  17. Can I apply in ICAR-NET and AIEEA to study Post Graduation in Agriculture being a Botany student? Syllabus of ICAR-NET?
  18. Can I apply in ICAR-NET and AIEEA to study Post Graduation in Agriculture being a Botany student? What is the syllabus followed for ICAR-NET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?