9th June 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

If I am 18 years old then am I eligible for upcoming AFMC exam next year?

my age is 23.2.1993 and i am eligible for afmc exam which is coming up the next year?

26th July 2011, 12:19 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I am 18 years old then am I eligible for upcoming AFMC exam next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my age is 23.2.1993 and i am eligible for afmc exam which is coming up the next year?
AIMCET Eligiblity Criteria -

Yes, You are eligible to apply for AFMC Examination Because you are Now 18 Year of Age and to apply for this examination you have to attained the age of 17 years but must Not have attained the age of 22 years. So you are fulfill the age eligibility Criteria, so you are eligible to apply for this examination.

And To apply for this examination You must have completed your 12Th examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at least 60% of aggregate marks and not less than 50% marks in each of the science subjects and not less than 50% marks in English.

So, If you have scored minimum 60% Marks in your 12Th examination in all these mentioned Subjects then you are eligible for AFMC Examination.

Final Year 12Th candidates also apply for AFMC Examination as provisionally.

And Only Unmarried Candidates are eligible to apply for AFMC Examination. And If you need complete Information about this examination then please visit the Official AFMC Website -

afmc.nic.in
26th July 2011, 12:40 AM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: If I am 18 years old then am I eligible for upcoming AFMC exam next year?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for AFMC Examination Because for this exam your age limit may requirred at 17 years.
as, you are 18 years so you are eligible to apply for this examination.

And To apply for this examination you must have compleate your 12Th examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 60% of marks and also have 50% marks in English.

So, If you have scored minimum 60% Marks in your 12Th examination in all science Subjects and 50% in english then you are eligible for AFMC Examination.
[Final Year 12Th candidates also apply for AFMC Examination as provisionally]

And also you have to Unmarried.

For more information please visit the Official AFMC Website -
afmc.nic.in

Best of luck!
26th July 2011, 01:12 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Age limit for AFMC exam is your age should be between 17-22 year.after this you can't apply for AFMC exam.at this time you are 18 year old you can apply for AFMC exam.you full fill eligibility criteria of AFMC exam you can apply for this exam.

Educational qualification for this exam is that You must have completed your 12Th examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at least 60% of aggregate marks .

minimum 60% Marks in your 12Th examination in all theseSubjects are necessary otherwise you will not be eligible for AFMC Examination.you should have 60% marks in 12th for eligibility.

Final Year 12Th candidates also apply for AFMC Examination as provisionally.

One necessary condition for this exam is that Only Unmarried Candidates can apply apply for AFMC Examination.

For complete Information about this examination please visit the Official AFMC Website -

afmc.nic.in
26th July 2011, 03:19 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

yes you are eligible for afmc exam

age limit is 17-22 years

those who passed 10+2 with PCB and english with atleast 60% can attend exam

exam will be on may first week

website www.afmc.nic.in

total no. of seats 130

application will be available from january
29th September 2011, 02:05 AM
saugata2008

Required eligibility and qualification for the entrance exam of AFMC -

1.Candidate should be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal,Bhutan or Indian origin migrated from any foreign country .

2.He/She must be physically fit.

3.Age limit = 17 to 22 years .(2 years relaxation for B.Sc candidates)

4.Candidate passed 12th with Physics ,chemistry,biology,english .The marks in aggregate of Physics,chemistry,biology should not be less than 60% and marks in English should not be less than 50%.

As you are 18 years old ,so according to the criteria you are eligible for the upcoming exam .

Thank you
6th October 2011, 02:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

Yes, You are eligible for AFMC exam.

You must be completed 12th science with above 60% in PCM.

Also you must be score above 50 marks in Physics , Chemistry ,mathematics , English.

You must have also passed an examination in Mathematics at least of the matriculation standard.

For this case the maximum age is 22 years.

A B.Sc candidate must have two subjects at the field of Science.

Also your your age should be in between 17 to 22 years(For 12th).

For B.SC candidate the maximum age limit is 24 years.

Thanks
28th November 2011, 11:20 PM
litunu

Yes, You are eligible to apply for AFMC Examination Because you are Now 18 Year of Age and to apply for this examination you have to attained the age of 17 years but must Not have attained the age of 22 years. So you are fulfill the age eligibility Criteria, so you are eligible to apply for this examination.

Required eligibility and qualification for the entrance exam of AFMC -

1.Candidate should be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal,Bhutan or Indian origin migrated from any foreign country .

2.He/She must be physically fit.

3.Age limit = 17 to 22 years .(2 years relaxation for B.Sc candidates)

4.Candidate passed 12th with Physics ,chemistry,biology,english .The marks in aggregate of Physics,chemistry,biology should not be less than 60% and marks in English should not be less than 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?