24th September 2016, 02:58 PM
Amit choure

Right direction to crack IAS exam in first attempt

I am a student of B.Sc i want to clear IAS exam in first attempt, so please give me right direction to face IAS exam in first attempt and top rank.

24th September 2016, 10:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Right direction to crack IAS exam in first attempt

Yes definitely you can crack the IAS exam in first attempt if you are determined.
But for that you need to do hard work, smart study and you should have right study material and guidance.
First of all right from today make a strict time table that you have to crack the exam after completion of your BSc so that you can give time to both BSc and IAS preparation.
Keep yourself update to current affairs and general awareness.
Make your calculation and basics clear right from 5th 6th class.
Make yourself more confident and have faith that you can crack the exam as well as interview.
Subscribe to magazines like Pratiyogita Darpan, success mirror.
Don't waste your time in college and in home just gossiping.
More important is to make your grammar strong by practicing more and more books.
Practice previous year question papers as much as you can.
No need to worry about anything which influence your study.
Read newspaper daily.
Just remain focused to your goal.
24th September 2016, 10:58 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Right direction to crack IAS exam in first attempt

I.A.S stands for Indian Administrative Service and the recruitment on the above post is done after qualifying in Civil Services examination.

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC. The examination is among the toughest and you have to study with determination, dedication and devotion to qualify in examination.

As, you are pursuing in degree from now you must start preparation for examination. You should start your preparation as according to syllabus of examination available at www.upsc.gov.in.

You must go through Newspaper for current affairs and English preparation. You need to do hard labour without caring for outcome.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?