29th February 2016, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to start giving the competitive exams while doing my graduation?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am 19 years old and studying in 1st year of college want to know that can i give this examination with running graduation?because when I become 21 yrs old i will is in final year. Can you please provide me the information on this? What should be the steps to be followed?

2nd March 2016, 12:07 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to start giving the competitive exams while doing my graduation?

You can opt to appear for those competitive examination whose eligibility you do fulfill as it will be fruitful for you, otherwise, mere appearing for competitive examination by giving false educational qualifications will be useless as even if your qualify in those examination, you will not be entitled to avail the job post.
2nd March 2016, 12:41 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to start giving the competitive exams while doing my graduation?

As you are currently in 1st year of college, therefore you are not eligible for most of the competitive examination held for various jobs in government organization. However, there are certain examination which you can very much appear on the basis of +2 level of examination, therefore you can appear for those examination , however it will be better if you complete your graduation and the appear for various competitive exams and avail jobs after clearing it.
2nd March 2016, 11:41 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, now you are eligible to appear for competitive examination on 10+2 educational qualification but not of graduation qualification.

As, candidate in final year of graduation or passed graduation are only eligible to appear for examination of graduation level.

But, you can start preparation for examination if you are interested in it and get qualified in first attempt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?