14th September 2017, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for NEET exam being an international student?

I do bio, chem and maths and I want to do medicine. Am I eligible to sit for the NEET exam in INDIA? I did physics in year 11th and I do British board. Can you please provide me the details on the admission criteria followed to apply for NEET exam?

18th September 2017, 08:28 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for NEET exam being an international student?

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and same is a national level medical entrance examination held for offering admission in MBBS and BDS degree courses in any medical college across India.

Now the first thing I would like to let you know that for appearing in NEET only Indian nationals or candidates who are overseas candidate of India are only eligible and hence you can not appear in NEET if you are an International candidate.

For more details regarding NEET eligibility and FAQs related to it you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
19th September 2017, 07:47 PM
rajii96

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for NEET exam being an international student?

NEET is a national level entrance test for the students who are seeking for the admission of various colleges in India. Only the candidate who belongs to India is allowed to attend the entrance test. So If you are not an Indian Citizen then you are not supposed to attend the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?