19th February 2018, 04:05 PM
Arti Sharma00

I'm married but do not have any kids. Am I eligible for any post in Indian Army?

I'm 25 and I'm awaiting for my MCA Last year certificates, I'm married too but I don't have baby yet. I want to know that do I'm eligible to join Indian Army or any other post inside Indian Army?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if pursuing B.Com Pass? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army?
  2. Am I eligible for IAS exam? I am a 29 years old married woman(Graduate) and having two kids, belong to Hindu religion and got married in Muslim religion
  3. What are the steps to become an officer in Army? Am I eligible for the same? I am a 22 years old married woman and pursuing MCA(In final year) degree. My husband is working in army
  4. Am I eligible to join Indian defense forces like Navy, Air force or Military? I am 25 years married man and having post graduation in physics
  5. Scope for computer engineer in Indian Army? How can I prepare for Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join in Indian Army? I am 27 years old
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Army in Clerk post after passing B.Com in commerce stream with 67%?
  8. What are the jobs available for 12th passed students?
  9. Am I eligible to join Indian Army in clerk post after passing 12th in commerce stream with 50.4%?
  10. Am I eligible to become Sub-Inspector being a serviceman in Indian Army? Procedure to join? -- [New]
  11. I cleared EKT and have got married after that. Am I eligible for the post or not?
  12. When can an Army woman candidate get married?
  13. Join Indian Army after BBA with 73% marks?
  14. How to apply for SI post in Indian Army if retired from JCO post of Indian Army?
  15. Am I eligible to join Indian Army as a Soldier Post?
  16. How to apply for Indian Army officer post?
  17. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after post graduation? What is the age limit?
  18. What course(MA, MBA in journalism) should I opt for getting a well paid job after my BMM degree? I am married woman, having two kids. I want to be a reporter
24th February 2018, 08:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I'm married but do not have any kids. Am I eligible for any post in Indian Army?

Sorry, to say that you are not eligible to join Indian Army being a 25 years married candidate To join Indian Army, you have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC. The maximum age limit to apply for CDS examination is 24 years. Only unmarried male candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university are eligible to apply for CDS examination for joining in Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?