28th September 2010, 08:46 PM

When can an Army woman candidate get married?

when can women candidates in army get married??

after the OTA training at chennai??

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in 10th as a Private candidate if completed Graduation being a 27 years old married woman?
  2. What are the steps to become an officer in Army? Am I eligible for the same? I am a 22 years old married woman and pursuing MCA(In final year) degree. My husband is working in army
  3. Can a 22 years old married woman having 50% marks in graduation, apply for Army?
  4. Am I eligible for IAS exam? I am a 30 years old married woman, belong to Jammu & Kashmir and got married in HP
  5. Whether Bank offer an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to married woman for studying BHMS?
  6. Can I apply for an Education Loan being a married woman?
  7. Is a married woman eligible for IAS exam? What's the eligibility criteria for IAS exam? I have done MCA and M.Sc(IT)
  8. What course can I do being 36 years old married woman and Political Science graduate?
  9. How may I become a psychologist? I am a 25 years old married woman and having graduation in science
  10. Possibility to study PhD in Ancient History without entrance exam for a married woman?
  11. Which distance learning course should I start with after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I avail relaxation of age in bank PO exam? I am a 31 years old married woman, belong to OBC category, got married with a general
  13. Can a married woman apply for IPSR Airline exam?
  14. Am I eligible for IAS exam? I am a 29 years old married woman(Graduate) and having two kids, belong to Hindu religion and got married in Muslim religion
  15. Can I get age relaxation to appear in Civil Service exams being a 35 years old married woman and belong to Lingayat? -- [New]
  16. What's the eligible criteria for CDS? Are married males eligible for SSB(OTA)?
  17. Can a married women(Aged 22 years) join to SSC? I have done my B.Sc. I was cadet of Army wing and finished "B" and "C"certificates with "B"grade and also completed TSC
  18. How can I become Superintendent of Assam Police?
28th February 2012, 05:36 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: When can an Army woman candidate get married?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

It depends on person to person when do you want to get married.
But for your knowledge i would like to inform you that you can get married as per your wish.

In army after completing your training there is no particular rules that you cannot get married. Only during training they do not allow as it would effect your training schedule.

So, be rest assured and plan your marriage as per your wish. But, you should keep in mind that you should not tie the not during emergency as it would be difficult to get leave for marriage.
28th February 2012, 07:16 PM
mohitsahu2512

I am H.Lalthanchami(female) who have completed BBA in 2010. Since I am not interested in this scream I really want to join Indian Army. But I've heard that there is age and height limit in this field. Since I am 25 years of 5'2 inches. Is it possible for me to join it? If it is possible could you please tell me how can I join Indian Army Officer?
29th February 2012, 10:19 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

HI!
After joining Indian Army It is rule for every person that He/She not get married before completing the training...

After Training you do what you want But when you join Indian Army Till the end of training You have not get married..

GOOD LUCK!
25th November 2018, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to marry after my tranning and i want leave for 2 yrs for child care what should i do if im pregent shall i get leave
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?