22nd January 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Important questions in physics, chemistry, maths, computer science

can I get important questions in physics,chemistry,maths,computer science.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and exam date for B.Sc technology? List of top B.Sc(biotechnology) colleges in Tamilnadu?
  2. What can I do to make a career in Astronomy?
  3. What can I do after passing 12th? I have taken Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science subjects
  4. Important questions about 2nd PUC Maths, Physics, Biology and Chemistry?
  5. Sample Test Papers of ONGC Engineer Trainee Exam? Books to prepare for this Exam?
  6. Syllabus of OFTIFR entrance test?
  7. Which are the courses other than engineering which can be done after 12th Physics,Chemistry,Maths and Computer Science?
  8. Is there opportunity to do MSc in Astrophysics in ISRO?
  9. Is B.Tech honors a better choice for me? I am a Science student in Maths computer stream
  10. Correct rankings of colleges from AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do BSc with chemistry after completing BSc with PCM and computer science?
  12. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  13. Important topics of Physics, Chemistry, Maths to crack AIEEE and IIT JEE?
  14. Is CBSE education is available for 10+1 and 10+2? Is hostel facility available for boys?
  15. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers of 12th class of CBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computer Science?
  16. Which branch in M.Sc Physics is a good choice for me being a candidate pursuing B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Computer Science?
  17. How much marks should I get for B.Tech?
  18. How should I join a good professional course? My subjects are computer science, Maths, Physics and Chemistry
22nd February 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important questions in physics, chemistry, maths, computer science

Plz send me the details of important questions of physics and chemistry to get maximum marks in inter 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?