18th September 2013, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Important topics for aptitude test?

Can u please tell me the important topics for the aptitude test???

30th April 2015, 10:14 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important topics for aptitude test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can u please tell me the important topics for the aptitude test???
The aptitude test comprises of 3 Sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning ability, and English. It is to check a person’s capability in a particular knowledge field. Important topics under these sections are:
Quantitative Aptitude:

It is composed of mainly two segments.

1. Arithmetic: Number system, HCF and LCM, Problems on ages, Average, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Partnership, Ratio and Proportion, Time and Work, Pipes and Cistern, Time and Distance, Problem on Trains, Boat and streams, Aligation, Simple interest and Compound Interest, Area and Volume, Calendar and Clocks, permutation and combination, Trigonometry etc.

2. Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency Test: Tabulation, bar graphs, Pie chart, Line Graphs, Triangular Graph.

Reasoning Ability:

1. Verbal Reasoning: Number Series, Alphabet Series, Syllogism, Test of Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Number Ranking, Arithmetical Reasoning, Problem on Age, Blood Relations, Analogy, Decision Making, puzzle, Calendar, Matrix, Mathematical reasoning, Statement and assumption, Statement and arguments, Dice, Clock, Inserting the missing character, Sitting arrangement Word formation, Venn diagram.

2. Non-Verbal Reasoning: Non Verbal Series, Mirror Images, Grouping Identical Figures, paper folding and cutting, embedded figures, classification, figure formation, cubes and dice.

English:
1. Synonyms, antonyms, homophones
2. Active/Passive
3. Tenses
4. Error in sentences
5. Comprehension
6. Noun, pronoun, verb, adverb, adjective, preposition, conjunction
7. Sentences and phrases
8. Agreement of verb.
9. Idioms and proverbs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?