25th April 2018, 10:13 AM
Chandrashekhar H D

Is Income Certificate required to get BSc(Agriculture) admission through Agriculture quota?

Sir, I want to apply for BSc in Agriculture course for that I have applied under Agriculture quota. Kindly tell me what are the documents required for admission? And is Agriculture income certificate is required?

Related Questions:
  1. What certificate is required to claim OBC quota?
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  4. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible through Management quota?
  5. When are the forms for entrance test of Horticulture Science is available?
  6. What is the rule for OBC-NCL those parents working in private companies?
  7. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required?
  8. How to get my name corrected in OBC Certificate?
  9. Colleges in India having NRI sponsored quota for admission in Engineering? Percentage required to get admission through NRIS quota in Cambridge AS and A2 courses?
  10. What are the jobs after completion of BSc Agriculture?
  11. Documents required to apply for SHDF Scholarship? -- [New]
  12. Chances to get admission in Agriculture course under reserved quota in Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences?
  13. Procedure to get sports quota admission in Silambam?
  14. Way to get subsidy on bank loan by any means?
  15. How can I join the Indian Army with Sports Quota certificate? Which Sports Certificate is required State level or District level?
  16. What jobs can I do after BSc Agriculture?
  17. What jobs can I get after passing BSc Agriculture
  18. Which income from Form 16 is considered for Non Creamy Layer Certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?