5th October 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Information about Bhavsar Kashtriya Caste in Maharashtra?

will you please give me the information about bhavsar kashtriya caste in maharastra?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I produce OBC certificate of Maharashtra without having caste certificate of Maharashtra state?
  2. Keralite OBC certificate holder who is living in Maharashtra after marriage belongs to which caste OBC or UR? -- [New]
  3. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
  4. Will I get OBC reservation benefits for exams held by Maharashtra State?
  5. OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I use the caste certificate of Rajasthan in Maharashtra?
  7. Would I consider under OBC and state quota(Andhra Pradesh) both in AIEEE? I have done my entire education from AP but have OBC certificate from Orissa
  8. What is caste validity certificate?
  9. Is Badgujar caste from Maharashtra included in Central List of OBC's? How to get the caste certificate of OBC in central government?
  10. Eligibility for Engineering in Chennai after 41% in PCM and 53% overall?
  11. Will I get admission in Mumbai or Maharashtra if I score 149 and belong to SC caste
  12. How many PG seats are available in Maharashtra
  13. Does Lohana caste in Gujarati come under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra?
  14. Whether a candidate who has completed schooling outside Maharashtra can appear in CET?
  15. How many government seats are there in Pre medical MBBS Maharashtra caste wise?
  16. Does Lingayat caste come under OBC in state of Maharashtra?
  17. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required?
  18. How may I get a certificate as Latin Catholic from Tahsildar for the sam? I belong to OBC category in Karnataka state and staying in Vijaya nagar for the last five years
13th October 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Bhavsar Kashtriya Caste in Maharashtra?

Does Bhavsar caste come in OBC category??? If yes, how to get the caste certificate
12th December 2018, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

On my obc certificate my no is 49 but in cat they gave 35 no if I filled the form like this do they consider my paper please reply
25th April 2019, 12:12 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Their caste is bhavsar..who are weaver and cloth maker migrated from Maharashtra to Chennai and other places. As they speak Marathi ,they started calling themselves Bhavsar Maratha..so,they are different from Marathas .
2nd August 2019, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Is bhavsar Kshatriya caste include in OBC category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?