1st February 2011, 10:50 PM
neha sagar

How to apply for Maharashtra CET exam?

how to apply for maharashtra CET entrance exam?

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. One who is not a domicile of Maharashtra can apply for MH-CET 2016?
  2. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?
  3. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
  4. How can a candidate of Andhra, Write CET exam of Medicine in Maharashtra?
  5. Can I apply for MHT CET if I am not a domicile or 12th passed student of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can a student of CBSE whose father is central government employee appear in MH CET 2016?
  7. How to apply for Maharashtra CET exam?
  8. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  9. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  10. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  11. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  12. Possibility to appear in Maharashtra CET to study BPT for PCM student? Colleges with fee expenses?
  13. JBIMS, Jamunala Bajaj Institute of Management, does it come under Maharashtra CET exam?
  14. How and when to apply for CET(B.Ed)? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Aurangabad for B.Ed?
  15. Is Chandigarh an exam center for Maharashtra MBA CET?
  16. Am I eligible to get scholarship after qualifying Maharashtra CET to study MBBS? Can I apply for an education loan? -- [New]
  17. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
  18. How may I get the information like eligibility criteria, application forms availability and exam centers etc regarding CET Maharashtra?
2nd February 2011, 02:43 PM
devendra bhatiya

Default Re: How to apply for Maharashtra CET exam?

if u wanna take cet maharashtra for that u should have graduation degree and final year student can also apply.in cet exam qa,reasoning and english like other cat and xat so do last year cet paper
3rd March 2011, 11:12 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi,

MH CET(Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) is conducted by the directorate of Technical education of Maharashtra Govt for admission to various:
Post Graduate,Graduate,and Diploma level institutions in Engineering & Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy and Management across the state.

Candidates can apply for this test in both offline and online mode. You can apply through the site: www.dte.org.in

For offline mode, candidates can get application form along with information brochure from their institutions where they have studied their intermediate.

This year the exam will be held on : 12th May 2011.

Best of luck!
22nd April 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

how many institutes are there & where?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?