1st July 2011, 12:47 PM
monika arya

Which institute would be good for me to learn singing?

hello this is monika.i live at dwarka in delhi.i want to learn singing but i am confused because i dnt know that which institute would be good for me.....please suggest me any institute for singing.

31st July 2011, 10:00 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Which institute would be good for me to learn singing?

1.Chant ‘O’ Chords Music Academy Pvt. Ltd.
SCO19, 2nd floor, Dist. Shopping Center (behind Jalvayu Towers) Sec- 56, Gurgaon -122002

Phone - 4237346/47, Pratima (Director) - 9873179911 [email protected]
Timings: Wed to Fri – 12noon to 8 pm, Sat and Sun – 9 am to 8 pm

2.1# Bridge Music Academy Ritesh Khokhar, Regional Representative of The Associated Board of The Royal Schools of Music
Bridge Music Academy, R-756, Ground Floor, New Rajinder Nagar
New Delhi - 110060 website. www.bridgemusic.in

Ritesh Khokhar, Director - Bridge Music Pvt Ltd [email protected]

3.#2 Rajouri Garden Institute of Music Affiliated to trinity college of music, London. We have yearly examinations for different instruments like Drums, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar. The institute is situated in West Delhi, right on the ring road which is easily accessible through metro or buses from any part of Delhi and NCR.

Raghav Sehgal, Rajouri Garden Institute of Music, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi. Contact number 9811801326. [email protected]

4.#3 Swaranjali - A Music Institute - SWARANJALI is a school of music and dance. We run regular classes for classical dance (kathak) and Hindustani classical music. It is fundamentally a classical institute where we impart training of vocal, guitar, casio, tabla, synthesizer, sitar and many other instruments. We are the only centre in East Delhi of GANDHRAV MAHAVIDYALAYA MANDAL -MUMBAI . Our school runs classes all through the year. Student learning every year give an examination of theory as well as practical whereby their practical knowledge as well as theoretical knowledge is tested at the end of the year. Each course (music or dance) is a complete degree of 6 years which is equivalent to a B.A. degree. After the second year a junior diploma is awarded , after fourth year a senior diploma is given and after the 6th year a complete degree is given. After passing each year students receives their mark sheets in which they get to know their marks as well as position. Contact : Mrs. Sarita Gupta, Swasthya vihar club East Delhi Near Lakshmi Nagar district centre New Delhi-110092 [email protected]

5.#4 A centre to learn music - "Aalaap" the beginning of Music provides training in Vocal & musical instruments - Flute, Guitar, violin, Tabla, Keyboard. Contact : Anurag Mishra [email protected] Sigra Mahmoorganj Road Behind hotel Padmini, Varanasi

6.#5 SUR MUSIC ACADEMY
SUR Music Academy is a Unique and One of a kind Academy for Indian Music in Southern California. At SUR Music Academy you and your children can learn, Singing and Playing Indian Musical Instruments. Based on your taste and interest, you can choose to learn Carnatic Classical, Hindustani Classical or Bollywood Songs Vocal & Instrumental. During the course, we will record your song/ instrumental on original sound track at our SUR Recording Studio and create your own Album.
Contact details: SUR MUSIC ACADEMY, Venkatesh Sankaran [email protected] www.surmusicacademy.com
#6RhythmCraft ....The Music Academy, Noida
13th February 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

hello this is neelam pathak please can you tell me the best singing insitute in delhi, with add and phone number. Plz
12th May 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m bobbi gill from jammu j&k how much to need me to perfact vocal plz tell me its my no 9906966565
10th January 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello this is faizan ansari plz tell me the best goverment singing collage in delhi bcs i learn singing...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?