23rd April 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in Science after 10th exam?

I want to know what I can do to take admission.Ihad complet my 10th exam and interested in science.so I need the help for all the prosses of admission.My name is sristy agrawal.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in Science after 10th exam?
  2. Possibility to study D.Ed after 10th? Procedure to take admission in this course?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Computer Science after 10th Class -- [New]
  4. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science at Mumbai for 10th CBSE student of Gujarat?
  5. Entrance test for commerce in Mothers Public School?
  6. How to take admission in Junior College in Mumbai after passing 10th outside Maharashtra? Eligibility and procedure for admission?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission for 12th Science stream?
  8. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board for a candidate who has secured 82.2% in 10th CBSE?
  9. Procedure and percentage required in 10th ICSE to get admission in 11th Science of International School?
  10. Can I study in 11th Science if secured 60% in 10th Board exam?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic course if secured 60% aggregate in 10th standard?
  12. Procedure to get admission for Medicine after completion of 10th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure and percentage required in 10th CBSE to study 11th Science in IGCSE Board?
  14. Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School in 11th Commerce for 10th Science student?
  16. Procedure of taking admission in AMU after 10th?
  17. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?
26th June 2011, 05:28 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Science after 10th exam?

Hello Sristy,

Just fill up the application form provided by your institute to get admission in class 11th.
If you are not going to study in the same institute, then you should go to that institute and after talking to the management you can learn what is the procedure to get admission in science stream.

After filling up the admission forms you can wait for the result when the institute shortlists your name in the 11th class batch.

Good luck!
27th June 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I want to know what I can do to take admission.Ihad complet my 10th exam with general math externally and interested in science.so I need the help for all the prosses of admission.
14th December 2011, 11:29 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

After you have given your 10th board exams, you are required to choose a stream out of :

SCIENCE

COMMERCE

ARTS

So I do not know which school you gave your 10th board from, mostly students opt to take up 11th and 12th ie HS in their own school itself.

But if the schools create any kind of a problem in providing you any stream which they feel that you are not eligible to study, then the students change schools looking for others where they can study the subjects of their own interest.

So firstly, contact your school authorities, fill up the necessary form, and they would register that as your request. Now when the 10th results are out, they would judge you whether you are eligible for Science, Commerce, or Arts and give you what they feel suits you.

Now if you are satisfied with that stream, you may continue your 11th and 12th there itself.

Otherwise, you have to redo all the admission procedure in some other schools, where you may study the subject of your choice.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
29th March 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

should i get admission in good science school after scoring 70% in 10th?
14th April 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the required Marks or %'s if I choose a Science Stream?
15th May 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

what percent should I get in slc in order to get admission in science?
30th May 2015, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 11th class in best school for science stream after scoring 8.8cgpa?
4th April 2016, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

hello . i have given my 10th exam and now i am so much confuse about my career. nowadays every one is taking admission in some institutions not attending the college reurarly. also before result they have took admission in some institutions.and i want to wait till result. i want to take pcmb and my aim is to do civil services. i dont want to become doctor because it takes much time. i have always seen the dream of becoming something very good. plz suggest me some tips
27th April 2017, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

My son just gave exam for 10th IGCSE and I would like to check if he can join any normal college after his results
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?