5th October 2011, 03:35 AM
belal haider

Which Institutes I can get admission having secured a GATE score of 18.33 from Chemical Engineering stream?

my gate score is 18.33 from chemical engg. stream is there any institute i which i get the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How much score is required to get admission for M.Tech after B.Tech Chemical Engineering? What is the syllabus of the exam?
  2. In which institutes can I get admission after scoring 2135 in GATE? How to apply for those institutes?
  3. Summer internship details being in 3rd year Chemical engineering? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in MIT for M.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) without TANCET if secured 34.45 marks in GATE?
  5. Procedure of doing post graduation course from IIT after BE?
  6. In which college I will get admission if secured 7400 AIR in GATE Electrical Engineering?
  7. Can I get admission if secured 32076 rank in GATE-ECE being an OBC student?
  8. Admission for Mtech in chemical engineering in part time without GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. From where i can get coaching and study materials for GATE exam in Chemical Engineering?
  10. In which college I will get admission for M.Tech programme if secured 16050 AIR in GATE(ME)? Changes to get admission in NIT?
  11. List of the IITs, NITs and other major universities which offer M.Tech program in Instrumentation Stream? Cutoff GATE score for each institute? For what all institutes can an Instrumentation student apply?
  12. What are the jobs for fresh chemical engineers available in private chemical companies?
  13. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  14. Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of the GATE score?
  15. In which subject I should apply for GATE if pursuing Chemical Engineering but want to study M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering?
  16. Colleges which are providing M.Tech in Chemical Engineering without valid GATE score?
  17. Will I get admission in any NITs if secured 16054 AIR in GATE(ME)? Colleges offering admission in M.Tech with this rank?
  18. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
14th November 2011, 01:54 AM
Beready

Default Re: Which Institutes I can get admission having secured a GATE score of 18.33 from Chemical Engineering stream?

hello friend,

i am sorry to tell you that you can't get any college with this marks,
because you are not gate qualified.
if you qualify then something can happen but now there is no chance .
good luck.
19th February 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Institutes I can get admission having secured a GATE score of 18.33 from Chemical Engineering stream?

my gate score is 26.67 and i belong to OBC will i get seat in RV college
27th March 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

hello friends.... i got a gate score of 18 marks (i belong to electrical engineering) and got a score of 209/1000, i belong to sc-caste, would u all please guide me which institution i may get and please give me your use full information....THANK Q..:) my mail id is: [email protected]
31st March 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I have got 26.67 marks and normalized marks are 24.34 with AIR of 14833(general category) in Civil. Let me know in which Colleges I can get a seat?
12th March 2015, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I got 18.33 in instrumentation .. i belong to obc caste so there is any chance to get admission in any college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?