11th May 2011, 12:05 AM
shyju.t.p

Job in Indian Army after BA(economics), NCC certification and age 27?

iam 27 yers old with ba ecnomics.....and ncc...still can i get any job in indian army...pl s tell me sir...?

12th May 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in Indian Army after BA(economics), NCC certification and age 27?

sir im ba student i want to join army as an officer. they r doing parcielity to ba students
1st September 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in Indian Army after BA(economics), NCC certification and age 27?

i am 27 years old with ba economics.....NCC...still can i get any job in indian army how to apply.
11th November 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I AM OF AGE 27 WITH B.COM CAN I JOIN INDIAN ARMY
2nd January 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM JOIN INDIAN ARMY, I AM GRAJUATED IN NCC C CERTIFICATE. MY HEIGHT 167 INCH. WHAT I CAN JOIN IN ARMY..PLEASE TELL ME ALL INDIAN ARMY POST IN HEIGHT..MY EMAIL IS [email protected].
7th January 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

sir. i am 19 years old and i completed 12th with 56% .... i have also B and C certificate
18th July 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i am 18 years old and doing my b.a economics and my dream is to serve the country by joining the indian army i am a first division student both in i.c.s.e and 12th board exams i am an athlete and a footballer.....please any one help me to live up my dreams i am ready to do anything for my country!jai hind
4th July 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

how can i join indian army with 165 cm height?
,email id:[email protected](
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?